The trumpet and splash of Africa’s giants halts us in our tracks. Forget sundowners, these two have our rapt attention, as well as Dave’s lens trained on the action. This one is his Nikon 200-400mm F4 baby, lovingly hand-held 🙂 We’ve seldom come across elephants tussling in water. Seldom enough that I couldn’t select a single image, so decided on a sequence. It’s impossible to tire of the bushveld’s spontaneity – delivering unlimited, unexpected, unparalleled enchantment. Hope you enjoy!
- On an African safari, Brian Windhorst and friend are ‘in a constant state of awe’ (cleveland.com)
- U.S. players stuck in traffic jam caused by elephant (usatoday.com)
- Ebony Lodge at the Singita Game Reserve: The Armchair Safari (luxist.com)
- A New Safari Camp Has Ties to Mandela (intransit.blogs.nytimes.com)
- South Africa Beyond World Cup Football and Vuvuzelas – Best Vacation Destinations (hotelclub.com)